Sunday, March 23, 2008

weekend update

We spent Friday afternoon at Jo's on South Congress and collected almost 50 pictures.
Saturday we were back on 2nd street and got over 200! Wow! Thanks everyone who joined us.
This week we will add a calendar of upcoming venues. We've found a couple additional store fronts to fill and have been invited to a few events... as soon as dates are confirmed I'll post them.)


Jackie and a young "someone"


People taking pictures of pictures.


One little girl continued the theme onto the sidewalk.




Also... the plexiglas for the installation piece we are building for Art City Austin was delivered today- I can't wait to fill all 256 sq. ft. with pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your project! I saw it while in Austin!

Unknown said...

p.s.--the Granny is my favorite!